Wednesday 3 May 2017

See you at the Comic Fest!

Today I'm getting stuff ready for the Enniskilen Comic Fest this weekend. I'm afraid that Combat Colin No.1 isn't even close to being finished yet, but I'll be bringing along my other comics Derek the Troll, Brickman Begins!, and Brickman Returns! plus various prints.



Brickman Begins! is in short supply now so get your copy while you can! It won't be reprinted in this format as that book was produced by Active Images, so if I ever do reprint it it'll be different and without the guest pages. 
I'll also be doing sketches of my characters on request, or of any character that I'll draw in my style.

The Comic Fest have released the programme of the events now so here's where you'll find us...


For more info, check out the Enniskillen Comic Fest Facebook page:

No comments: