Saturday 28 January 2017

Pick up a Print Pack!

A reminder that my Print Pack is still available to buy from my online shop. It contains five exclusive full colour prints of varying sizes. Here's what you get...

The 7 Ages of Fan!
A4 size print spoofing "The seven ages of man". Which one do you relate to?

Character Card
A5 size print showing six of my created characters from over the years. (Tough Guy, Brickman, Combat Colin, Pete and his Pimple, Tom Thug, Derek the Troll.) There's also brief information of each character on the reverse of this card.


Mini-Prints!
Three A6 (postcard) sized prints. One each for Combat Colin, Brickman, and Derek the Troll. 



All five cards in a Print Pack for just £5.50 plus postage. (UK Orders only.) Not available separately. (The actual cards don't feature the copyright watermark shown here obviously.)

Interested? Then head over to my online shop here:
http://www.lewstringer.com/page7.htm

By the way, if you want me to sign/dedicate them, let me know and I'll be happy to do so. (No extra charge of course.)

No comments: