Monday 16 January 2017

Grab a Troll!

I've posted another bunch of Derek the Troll comics to buyers today (and copies of Brickman comics to those who ordered them). My apologies if you've been waiting a while. It's been a hectic few weeks! (Still is, but I needed to honour the orders.)

If you haven't bought a copy of Derek the Troll yet, it's a 32 page comic (American sized) that reprints all my 1980s Derek the Troll strips from Games Workshop magazines. In the back half of the comic there's the entire Rock Solid, Space Hero serial collected, that I did for Swiftsure comic back in the mid-'80s too. (Some of my earliest published work.)

It's a one-off comic and the stories are self contained, so there's no cliffhanger to disappoint you. Complete stories in one issue, like comics used to be. 

To order a copy (and any other items that catch your interest), nip over to my online shop at my website here:
http://lewstringer.com/page7.htm

If you live in or around Birmingham, there might still be a couple of copies left at Nostalgia and Comics, 14 - 16 Smallbrook Queensway, Birmingham B5 4EN. You'll find them on the shelf next to the Panini UK Marvel monthlies. 

Support British comics!

No comments: