Saturday 31 December 2016

Happy New Year!

I'm sure you all have better things to be doing on New Year's Eve than reading a blog (as do I) so I'll keep this brief. 2016 has been a steady and productive year for me and I'd like to thank you all for following this blog, and for supporting my work. 

It's unlikely any of you buy everything I'm in, as the various comics appeal to different tastes and age groups, but presumably you've all read some of my strips this year or you wouldn't be following this blog about my work. So, again, many thanks. 

If you are interested in checking out my work this week, the year closes with several publications out there published in 2016 that feature something by me:

Beano: Pup Parade and Ivy the Terrible.

Toxic: Team Toxic

Epic: Three mini-strips (soon to be joined by a new two page strip).

Doctor Who Magazine: The Daft Dimension

Derek the Troll: A self-published comic reprinting all my old Derek the Troll and Rock Solid strips from the 1980s.
http://www.lewstringer.com/page7.htm

The Dandy Annual 2017: Postman Prat, Kid Cops, The Smasher.

Aces Weekly: Digital comic featuring all-new Combat Colin strips in some issues.
http://www.acesweekly.co.uk

As for 2017... I'll reveal more about my plans for that soon. Let's hope the coming year brings us all good health and good fortune, and whatever parties or celebrations you're at tonight I hope you have a great evening! Happy New Year!

No comments: