Thursday 14 July 2016

Destination: Shrewsbury!

Is it pronounced SHREWSbury or SHROVESbury? I might find out this weekend for sure as I'm a guest at the Shrewsbury International Comic Art Festival. As you can see from the photo above I'll be bringing along Brickman comics, postcards, and prints, and I'll be doing sketches too. I still have deadlines to meet so I'm not sure what time I'll be there on Friday afternoon but I'll definitely be there all day on Saturday and Sunday.

It's an open air event in Quarry Park, and you'll find us in a huge tent! Admission is FREE! Here's the floor plan of the layout...

For more details, check out the official website here:
http://www.thecomicsshow.co.uk/Shrewsbury-Comic-Art-Festival.htm



1 comment:

Tim Roll-Pickering said...

The correct form is "SHROWSbury". My grandparents spent their final years there and I never heard any other spelling during that time.