Sunday 24 January 2016

Enniskillen for May

I'm pleased to add another event to my busy convention diary for 2016. I've been invited to the Enniskillen Comic Fest on May 6th/7th. I've never been to Northern Ireland before so I'm looking forward to it! 

I know that some of you can't always make it over to England for the comics shows here so I hope to see you at Enniskillen! For more info, check out their official Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/Enniskillen-Comic-Fest-1030761763641321/

2 comments:

Phil Boyce said...


Absolutely fantastic news Lew! It's always something I'd thought about as I know others that go, but with it being the other side of Northern Ireland I'd never seriously considered it. But the other side of NI is a hell of a lot handier than England, so I'll definitely be making the trip now!

Lew Stringer said...

I hope you can make it, Phil! It'd be great to meet you. I think Davy Francis is going too.