Friday 14 August 2015

See you at SFCC this Saturday!

A quick last reminder that I'm one of the many guests at the Sheffield Film and Comic Con tomorrow, Saturday 15th August, at the Motorpoint Arena. The event runs for two days but I'll only be there on Saturday. 

If you're attending, look out for the Comics Zone, which may not be on the same level as the comic dealers, so ask one of the assistants in the blue or red shirts if you're not sure.

If you can, please drop by my table for a chat, or to commission me to draw a sketch for you, or buy a copy of Brickman Begins! I'll also be revealing the front cover to my new comic, Brickman Returns! which will be published in a few weeks.

Hope to see you there!

Full guest list and event details:
http://www.sheffieldfilmandcomiccon.com/   

No comments: