Monday 3 August 2015

Master of the Lewniverse

This week I will be mostly working on my own comic. Yes, I'm getting back into self-publishing. I'm not giving up the freelance comics work of course, as that's fun too and pays the mortgage, (so don't abandon me, editors!), but I own a number of characters, and strips long out of print, that I really need to get out there again. 

I'm only talking about small-press print runs of course. This isn't, in any shape or form, an announcement of a new comics company to compete with the mainstream. I'll post more info at a later date about the comic I'm working on first. Stay tuned!  

3 comments:

PhilEdBoyce said...

Oh now this IS excellent news! Looking forward to finding out more, Lew.

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks Phil! I should be revealing more details next week.

garylee said...

Exciting news , its good to have something to look forward to.