Thursday 14 August 2014

Extra Team Toxic!

There's an extra helping of Team Toxic this month as the Toxic Annual 2015 has just been published! Although Toxic magazine has been running since 2002 this is the very first time Egmont have issued an annual for the title.

The hardback book is mostly features and puzzles, but there are some strip pages in there including a brand new four page Team Toxic story that I was commissioned to do. As you can see from the preview above, the evil Techno Troll has created a new monster, - a being composed of ten million bogies!

There's also a reprint of a two page Team Toxic strip I did a few years ago, so six pages of my stuff in there in total. I'll be going into more detail about the book on my Blimey! blog tomorrow. 

Toxic Annual 2015. RRP £7.99

No comments: