Thursday 26 June 2014

Art and Action Man


I have a couple of items on eBay this week that I hope may interest some of you. Firstly, there's a page of original Viz artwork in the form of a complete Suicidal Syd story I did a few years ago. Back ink on Bristol Board. Visit my eBay site here to see more photos of the page:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ORIGINAL-SUICIDAL-SYD-ARTWORK-from-VIZ-No-134-Signed-by-Lew-Stringer-/201113744697?pt=UK_Books_comics_Magazines_UK_Comics_ET&hash=item2ed3503539

The other thing I'm selling isn't comic related, but is a piece of my childhood. An Action Man figure I had for Christmas 1970. The first bearded Action Man! Complete and in its box, plus Equipment Manual. You can see that with more photos if you click this link:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ACTION-MAN-ADVENTURER-WITH-BEARD-BOXED-1970-/201113790599?pt=UK_Toys_Creative_Educational_RL&hash=item2ed350e887


Both auctions end on Sunday evening. All bids very welcome! Thanks for looking.

Below: That's me, Christmas 1970, with two of my presents for that year. The very Action Man I'm now selling, plus the first Whizzer and Chips Annual (which isn't for sale). My dog Judy (1963 to 1978) is in the foreground. 

No comments: