Tuesday 24 September 2013

It's Affable Alan Moore!


Hard to believe it's been ten years since Gary Millidge and the enigmatically named Smoky Man put together a very enjoyable book entitled Alan Moore: Portrait of an Extraordinary Gentleman in celebration of Alan's 50th birthday. I knew Alan quite well in the 1980s and he helped me get started in comics (as well as giving my Brickman comics a boost when he was writing a review column for The Daredevils) so I was very pleased to be asked to contribute. The book is now out of print, so Smoky Man is posting some pages from it on his blog AlanMooreWorld, including the strip I did. It's loosely based on a true story y'know! 

To see other pages from the book, and to keep up with all the news about Alan's career you can visit the excellent alanmooreworld blog here: 
http://alanmooreworld.blogspot.co.uk/

1 comment:

Peter Gray said...

It was fun seeing geocities website link...the same one I used...oocities might still have it...they've saved mine after it went under...