Sunday 21 July 2013

Your daily Combat Colin: The Gunge! Part 2



The second part of the 4 part serial pitting Combat Colin against The Gunge! From The Transformers No.239, October 14th 1989. 

This story is set in Skegpool, the fictional seaside town I created for the Combat Colin strip but which I also used later in other comics. It appeared regularly in Team Toxic in Toxic magazine for example, and I believe I used it in Viz once too, just so that long-term readers of my work know that most of my strips take place in a shared Lewniverse. (Except for the ones in Beanotown of course.) 

If you missed Part 1, click here.

Part three tomorrow!

2 comments:

Andy Boal said...

In reply to the combat code, considering that it's Colin, I can only say "GSZG NFHG SFIG!" ;)

Tiniebras said...

My decoder tells me that the combat code = "Colin uses his brain". Yikes!